As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can read my full disclosure statement here.
This fall, make your favorite scent of pumpkin spice into a diy sugar scrub to help exfoliate your dry skin! It's so simple to make, you will want to make extra to give away as gifts!
Fall is my favorite time of year! Pumpkin Spice has become one of everyone's favorite fall scents, but most people think of a pumpkin spice latte when they think of pumpkin spice.
But this year, treat yourself to a little self-care with this homemade pumpkin spice scrub! Make this homemade exfoliating scrub and get rid of dull skin that comes hand in hand with the fall/winter season.
Scrub off those dead skin cells in a circular motion with the scrub and warm water, for smooth skin this season that has a healthy glow.
Homemade body scrubs are fun and easy to make. So plan to make extra to give as a wonderful DIY holiday gift this holiday season!
See down below for different variations to this scrub recipe, and ideas for all sorts of natural body scrubs as well as other DIY Bath & Beauty tutorials, and also see my full list of over 50+ Handmade Gift Ideas to get other gift giving ideas!
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR THE DIY PUMPKIN SPICE SUGAR SCRUB Recipe:
This tutorial makes 2 cups of Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub. You might want to double or triple the recipe to give some away as gifts!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup solid coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 30 drops Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil
HOW TO MAKE DIY PUMPKIN SPICE SUGAR SCRUB:
- add sugar and coconut oil to mixing bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer.
- beat on high for about 1 minute until they form a paste like consistency
- add the pumpkin pie spice and fragrance oil.
- beat on high for 3-5 minutes, until you have a fluffy whipped mixture.
- store in an airtight cute jar or container in a cool location
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SUGAR SCRUB RECIPE WITH DIFFERENT VARIATIONS!
Once you make these, you may want to try and mix up the recipe a bit. Have fun with it and make your own sugar scrub creation!
- use brown sugar instead of white sugar to make a Pumpkin Spice Brown Sugar Scrub
- add coffee grounds in place of sugar for a different exfoliating option
- use shea butter, vitamin e oil, grapeseed oil or sweet almond oil or a mix of several of these, instead of regular coconut oil for different moisturizing options
- add vanilla extract for a hint of vanilla in your pumpkin spice scent
- add different essential oils in place of the pumpkin spice for completely different scents ie: sweet orange oil or lemon oil for an orange or lemon sugar scrub
I hope you enjoyed making your own DIY pumpkin spice body scrub! Check back regularly as I hope to have more DIY bath & body products posted soon.
If you enjoyed this and want to make something similar but different, check out all of my DIY Soaps, Scrubs & Bath Bombs products!
OTHER DIY CRAFT/TUTORIALS YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN:
DIY Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Add the coconut oil and sugar to a large mixing bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Beat on high for about one minute until a paste-like texture forms.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and the pumpkin pie fragrance oil.
- Beat on high for 3-5 minutes, until you have a fluffy whipped mixture.
- Store in an airtight jar or container in a cool location.
Want to Remember This?
Please pin "DIY Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub Recipe" on your favorite DIY board on Pinterest, or share on social media to remember it for later!