As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can read my full disclosure statement here.
Today we are making simple and easy patriotic treats, white chocolate-dipped strawberries topped with sprinkles! Perfect for a Fourth of July celebration as appetizers or dessert on any of the patriotic holidays!
These are easy sweet treats that the kids can help to make and is the perfect summer treat! These are especially good for all those perfectly in season July strawberries.
These treats have a patriotic flair that is perfect for all the patriotic celebration on holidays such as Memorial Day, Independence Day, Veterans Day, Flag Day or even Presidential Birthday Holidays! These white chocolate-covered strawberries are great for those summer time BBQ get togethers or any July parties!
Bring this delicious Original Texas Caviar Recipe with you to your next get together too!
Simply melt white candy discs, dip the juicy strawberries and top with sprinkles!
HOW TO MAKE PATRIOTIC WHITE CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES:
Q. How many strawberries in a 16 oz container?
A. 15-20 medium strawberries
Servings: depends on size of berries - usually about 15-20
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 15 minutes
Storage: refrigerate in airtight container
● 16 oz fresh strawberries
● 7 oz white chocolate melting wafers aka white candy melts (look for a "bright white" option if you don't want a cream colored chocolate)
● Red, white, and blue stars and stripes festive sprinkles or see down below for other variations!
- Pour the white chocolate pieces into a medium microwaveable bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring well between each heating session, until fully melted. (Or use a double boiler to melt them on the stove top).
- After washing the strawberries, dip the dry strawberries one by one, half way up, into the melted chocolate, then set on a lined baking sheet.
- Immediately top with sprinkles after dipping each berry, and the chocolate will set quickly.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to let the chocolate set, or until ready to serve.
CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRY VARIATIONS:
Some variations to these dipped strawberries that you can make:
- Make blue patriotic strawberries by using blue candy melts to make blue chocolate covered strawberries and top with sprinkles.
- Make red patriotic strawberries by using red candy melts to make red chocolate covered strawberries and top with sprinkles (or make these for Valentines Day just using regular or heart sprinkles).
- Melt both blue and red candy melts in smaller quantities, and drizzle onto a white dipped strawberry to make blue or red stripes or different patterns!
- Dip the entire strawberry into white chocolate and cover with a red or blue sanding sugar.
- Melt dark chocolate or Belgian milk chocolate for a more romantic dipped strawberry option!
- After dipping the strawberries into the melted chocolate, dip sprinkle the chocolate with minced nuts, mini-chocolate chips, toasted coconut or crushed candy bars or Oreos!
- If you have extra candy melts after this project, use them for dipping homemade rice crispy treats into or pretzels! See my Halloween Chocolate Eyeball Monster Pretzels recipe or my Easter Oreo M&M Bark Recipe for cute ideas!
I hope you enjoyed making this perfectly patriotic summer treat of white chocolate dip strawberries, and enjoyed them as a perfect dessert or July appetizers!
Patriotic White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Pour the chocolate wafers into a microwave safe bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring well between each heating session, until fully melted. (Or you can use a double boiler on the stove top).
- Wash and dry the strawberries, then dip the dry strawberries one by one, half way into the melted chocolate, then set on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Immediately top with sprinkles after dipping each berry, as the chocolate will set quickly.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 15 minutes to help set the chocolate, or until ready to serve.
Want to Remember This?
Pin it for later reference! Pin "Patriotic White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Sprinkles" on Pinterest to your favorite recipe board so you can find it again easily!
Or share on Facebook too!