As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can read my full disclosure statement here.
Today we are making easy and fun Halloween Monster Pretzels, perfect treats for any Halloween Party! These adorable Halloween pretzels will become a favorite treat during the spooky season!
This is an easy recipe for sweet and spooky treats that the kids can help to make for Halloween! These are the perfect cute treat for all those Halloween parties and get togethers that you may be attending.
These fun and spooky Halloween treats will be a huge hit at your next Halloween party! They are dipped in fun colors of white chocolate melted candy. Kids of all ages will enjoy making them AND eating this easy treat!
Made with simple ingredients, just melt candy discs, dip the pretzels in and top with candy eyeballs! Salty pretzels and chocolate, the perfect combination for a great Halloween snack to enjoy this season! Happy Halloween!
Other related articles you may be interested in:
Halloween Mummy Oreo Cookie Balls
Easy Painted Pumpkin Mason Jar Craft
Fall Yard Decoration Ideas
Fall Homestead To Do List
Our favorite homesteading and gardening tools in our Amazon Shop
Our Garden Harvest Tally Spreadsheet is now available!
HOW TO MAKE HALLOWEEN MONSTER PRETZELS:
Prep time: 5 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes plus drying time for chocolate to set
Storage: refrigerate in airtight container
● 18 pretzel rods
● 8 oz Orange white chocolate melting wafers aka candy melts
● 8 oz Green white chocolate melting wafers aka candy melts
● 54 candy eyeballs
NOTE: See down below for other ideas for more variations!
- Line a cookie sheet or tray with a piece of parchment paper or wax paper.
- Add each of the orange and green candy colors to separate heat safe bowls.
- Heat each bowl for one minute, remove and stir. Heat for additional 30 second intervals, removing from heat, and stirring well between each heating session, until fully melted. (Or use a double boiler to melt them on the stove top).
- Dip a pretzel rod into the melted candy wafers, and use a spoon to help coat half of the pretzel.
- Set each of the dipped pretzels on the parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer, and immediately place 3 candy eyeballs on the candy coating. Repeat until you have coated all of the pretzels.
- Allow the monster pretzel rods to set for 1 hour so that the candy can harden. You may place in the refrigerator to speed the process.
Halloween Monster Pretzel Treats VARIATIONS:
Some variations to these dipped pretzel rods that you can make:
- Use different colors such as blue and purple by using different colorful candy melts.
- Instead of using candy eyes, use fun Halloween sprinkles after dipping in the melted candy coating.
- Dip the entire pretzel into white chocolate and drizzle melted white chocolate back and forth over pretzels to create Mummy pretzels!
- For a more sophisticated look, just go with white, orange and brown melted chocolate colors with simple fall colored sprinkles and skip the eyeballs! Perfect for Thanksgiving!
- After dipping the pretzels into the melted chocolate, sprinkle the chocolate with minced nuts, mini-chocolate chips, toasted coconut or crushed candy bars or Oreos or even Candy Corn!
- Use red and green candy melts and Christmas sprinkles or crushed candy canes for a Christmas variation!
- Use red candy melts and Valentines Day sprinkles for that holiday!
- If you have extra candy melts after this project, use them for dipping homemade rice crispy treats into or strawberries! See my Patriotic White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Sprinkles Recipe!
I hope you enjoyed making these festive Halloween treats! This easy Halloween pretzel recipe will become one of your favorite things to make anytime you need a fun Halloween themed treat!
Halloween Chocolate Eyeball Monster Pretzels
- 18 pieces pretzel rods
- 1 cup orange candy melts
- 1 cup green candy melts
- 54 pieces candy eyeballs
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add each of the candy melt colors to separate heat safe bowls.
- Heat for one minute, remove and stir. Heat for additional 30 second intervals, removing from heat, and stirring well between each heating session, until fully melted.
- Dip a pretzel rod into the melted candy, and use a spoon to help coat half of the pretzel.
- Set on the parchment lined baking sheet, and immediately place 3 candy eyeballs on the candy coating. Repeat until you have coated all of the pretzels.
- Allow the pretzel monsters to set for 1 hour so that the candy can harden. You may place in the refrigerator to speed the process.
Want to Remember This?
Pin it for later reference! Pin "Halloween Monster Pretzels" on Pinterest to your favorite Halloween Recipes board so you can find it again easily!
Or share on Facebook too!
Leave a Reply