As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can read my full disclosure statement here.
This week in our Farm Fresh Tuesday Blog Hop, I am featuring a post on how to make your own outdoor Christmas Gnomes!
Crafting Christmas Gnomes
Christmas gnomes seem to be all the rage lately. They are so cute with their little noses and cute hats! I just had to choose this post to feature this week, so that you can all make your own as part of your holiday decorations! Or, make them to give as gifts!
Our Featured Post this Week:
How to Make Outdoor Scandinavian Christmas Gnome Decorations
Welcome to our Farm Fresh Tuesday Blog Hop!
Please Share Your Posts in Our Blog Hop!
Thank you for visiting our Farm Fresh Tuesday Blog Hop! I have teamed up with some other awesome homesteading bloggers to host this awesome blog hop! Each Tuesday this blog hop opens for you to share your posts on gardening, herbalism, crafts, homesteading, food preservation and more!
Feel free to share your in season posts with us and please feel free to share this blog hop where ever you like! There is a link down below for you to click on to share your posts and more info on all the rules as well.
To Be Featured on the Farm Fresh Tuesday Blog Hop:
Please remember, for a chance to be featured next week, PLEASE LINK TO OUR BLOG HOP in your post, or grab our badge down below with the rooster and include him with a link in your post! It has been difficult to find articles that had followed thru with this! Or have a link party page that links to us! Be sure you are adding our blog hop to your link/party pages if you have them!
Your Farm Fresh Tuesday Blog Hop Hosts Are:
Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
Apple Cranberry Jam Canning Recipe with Free Labels! from Lisa at The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
Please feel free to follow Lisa on the following Social Media channels:
Wendie & Todd blog at Unexplained Underfoot Objects
Making an Emergency Car Kit: Homesteading 101 by Todd & Wendie at Unexplained Underfoot Objects
Please feel free to follow Todd & Wendie on the following Social Media channels:
Melissa blogs at Little Frugal Homestead
Gifts From The Homestead Giveaway by Melissa at Little Frugal Homestead
And myself! I’m Tamara and I blog here at The Reid Homestead
Seed Starting 101 Series from Tamara at The Reid Homestead
Please follow me on the following Social media channels:
Share Your Farm Fresh Posts This Week!
- Share your Homesteading, homemaking, home schooling, sustainable and green ideas, DIY, healthy living, recipe and self-reliance posts are all welcome!
- You may share older posts with ‘in season’ information, but please don’t share the same posts each week!
- If you share your posts in this party, you are giving permission for others to link to your posts….that’s a good thing because it helps get more eyes on your posts.
- Check each host’s hop post to see if you were featured this week.
- Be sure to link back to this blog hop so that we can feature you next week.
- Visit some of the other posts and leave a comment…let them know you found them here!
- Feel free to apply to our Farm Fresh Bloggers Roundup Page!
- Please do not link to other blog hops, linky parties, or to giveaways in this homesteading hop. However, you may leave a comment below telling us about your blog hop or giveaway!
- Posts that do not follow these rules will be deleted.
Thanks for visiting our Farm Fresh Tuesday blog hop! Please check out all the amazing posts and comment on, and share the posts that you learned something new from! Feel free to share your blog hops below in the comment section!
Want to Remember This?
Please share “Outdoor Christmas Gnomes Tutorial” on Pinterest to your favorite Crafting or Christmas board!